How it works
Proven mounting systems such as Schletter, K2 and Megasol are ideally complemented. The safe and efficient mounting solution that enables the use of particularly durable glass-glass solar modules. The new generation of rooftop solar systems: highly efficient, flush-mounted, profitable.
- Intelligent component design with flexible layout
- Safe positioning and slip-free fixing in the supporting rails
- Efficient assembly: position, place and fix the module
- Roofs and facades with mounting angles between 0º and 90º
- Full compatibility with K2 and Schletter and Megasol primary constructions
- Optional: additional clamps for particularly exposed layouts
1 Place the LAYUP rail in the slots on Megasol trestles.
2 Insert screws.
3 Place and tighten trays.
4 Align tray with rails and ballast.
5 Insert module.
6 Attach clamps. They do not have to be inserted from the outside.
7 Add spacer.
8 Insert the following modules...
9 ... and fix them