The system enables a quick and professional installation of solar modules on all pitched roofs. It is suitable for both vertical and horizontal module arrangement (landscape and portrait). The robust components ensure maximum safety even on roofs with strong wind exposure or high snow loads. The consistent choice of high-quality materials ensures decades of service life.
- Fastening to roof connection by means of screws or cross connectors
- Click in the clamp
- Tighten with screwdriver
- All frames 30-40 mm
- Pitched roof and flat roof
- Compatible with all roof connections from Megasol, Schletter and K2
1 Install roof connection. Example: roof hook for tiled roof.
2 Supporting rails per row of modules. Rails can be mounted vertically as well as horizontally.
3 Place clamps on the edge and insert module. Framed modules can be mounted portrait (horizontal rails) or landscape (vertical rails).
4 Tighten the edge clamps and place clamps between the modules.
5 Place the next module. Complete wiring and tighten clamps.
6 LOCKUP is suitable for all pitched roof coverings and is compatible with components from all leading manufacturers.
Framed Glass-Glass Modules
- Highest efficiency levels (HiR & HiR RearCon)
- Nano-coated solar glass
- Optimized low-light performance
Wide range of applications
- The most efficient cell layout for each application
- Bifacial glass-glass
- 30 years linear performance warranty
- 15 years product warranty
- Produced at the Megasol plant in Ningbo
- Made with renewable power
- Energetic amortisation under 2 years
- Seamless traceability of all materials