- Monofacial or bifacial glass-glass modules
- Pitched roof, flat roof and facade
- Compatible with all roof connection points from Megasol, Schletter and K2
- Connection with screws or cross connectors
- Placed on the rail and secured with clamps
- High stability thanks to large contact surface
LAYUP Roof can be installed on tiles, corrugated roof, trapezoidal sheet, facades, etc. Proven mounting systems such as Schletter, K2 and Megasol are ideally complemented. The safe and efficient mounting solution that enables the use of particularly durable glass-glass solar modules.
LAYUP Roof: Fixation on pitched roofs
1 Example: Tile roof with vertical Schletter or K2 rails.
2 Mount the bottom LAYUP rail with cross connector.
3 Place next LAYUP rail with spacer wood and fix it.
4 Mount the top LAYUP rail rotated by 180° with spacer wood (22mm shorter).
5 Insert top module.
6 Secure module with LAYUP end clamp and place LAYUP bottom middle clamp.
7 Insert next module and tighten LAYUP top middle clamp.
8 Place and secure the next modules. Add LAYUP spacer between the modules.
9 The bottom row is secured with LAYUP end clamp.