Areas of application
The MATCH roof-integrated system is predestined for roof-integrated systems with high aesthetic demands – especially for projects where the design of the roof is based on a classic roof tile look. The system is available in two versions:
- MATCH Tile: the perfect integration with tiles
- MATCH Slate: the perfect integration with various shingle roof coverings (e.g. aluminium composite panels, fibre cement, glass elements etc.)
How it works
The system is built on a conventional roof battening. The solar modules are fixed to the roof with discreet MATCH hooks and form a seamless transition to the roof tiles, whereby no on-site metal sheeting work is required. Roof finishes can be realized with tiles or shingles.
Intelligently designed standard formats give the system a high degree of flexibility. Customer-specific sizes can be produced. The formats can be combined in any way in different installation layouts and thus give the roof an unmistakable character.
Installation type and time
The MATCH system is used just like normal roof tiles. The installation time is also based on this.
The MATCH Tile version is compatible with the following roof tiles:
- ZZ Wancor Plano & Swiss TL
- Nelskamp G10
- Erlus Scala
- AGZ GS37
- Jacobi Walther Z10
- Creaton Cantus
- Gasser FS03 & MS95
- MATCH module (Tile or Slate version)
- MATCH hook and stopper (Tile or Slate version)
- Roof pitch above 25°: sub-roof for normal demands
- 14° - 25°: sub-roof for increased demands
- 6° - 13°: sub-roof for extraordinary demands
- 3° - 5°: sub-roof with flat roof quality
Solar module type: glass-glass modules
Fire protection: Top and back layer are made of heat-resistant glass. The component is considered to be non-combustible material as defined by the Cantonal Fire Insurances.
Rear ventilation: by means of wooden slats